SANTHIGIRI P O
1. AKSHARA GROUP (CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ), INDIA
Position Held: Accounts Manager (Jan 2017 onwards)
Responsibilities & Duties:-
• Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses;
coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial
data; preparing special reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts;
defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting
policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed
legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related
results as needed.
Ref: [email protected]
2. M. MOHAN ASSOCIATES (CA), INDIA
Position Held: Assistant Manager (Jan 2014 – Jan 2017)
EXPERIENCE IN BANK AUDITS:
A. 3 Year experience in Statutory Audit of many branches of banks like
Canara Bank, Federal Bank etc.
B. 1 Year experience in Stock Audit for Indian Overseas Bank.
C. 1Year experience in Concurrent Audit of Central Bank of India.
• Experience in Internal Audit of Charitable Institution.
• Experience in Accounting & Income Tax Return filling for Individual and
Responsibilities & Duties:-
• Income Tax
• Preparation of Computation of Income and Income Tax Returns for
Various kinds of assesses.
• Preparation of submissions against notices received from the income-tax
authorities during the assessment and appeal proceedings
• Projecting tax liability and calculation of advance tax payable
• Tax audits for Private Companies, individuals and firms
• TDS compliance
• Tax planning
• Statutory Audit
• Statutory audit of Private Limited companies engaged in trading and
• Vat Audit.
Name : CA. M. Mohan Kumar FCA (M No. 200169)
Firm : M. Mohan Associates (Chartered Accountants)
Firm Reg. No. 006227S
MOB : 09447411603
Email : [email protected]
D.O.B : 23-07-1991
Father Name : Mr. AJITH.M.S
Gender : Male
Religion &caste : Ezhava, Hindu
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Passport No : L 5424485
Place of Issue : Cochin, Kerala (India)
Date of issue : 04/10/2013
Date of Expiry : 03/10/2023
Read : English, Hindi, Malayalam
Write : English, Hindi, Malayalam
Speak : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
3. VISUAL BASIC
4. WEB SESIGNING
NAME OF THE
GOVT. COLLEGE ,
1. TALLY FINANCAL ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL
TALLY.ERP9 VOL I-III (2010/06/18/104)
2. NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
UNIVERSITY OF KERALA (ENR NO:10/176,13013)
I hereby declare that the particulars furnished above are true to
the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : yours faithfully,
- Microsoft Excel
- word & Powerpoint
M.com at University of Kerala
Jna 2017 onwards
Accounts Manager at Akshara Nirmithi
Jan 2014- Jan 2017
Assistant Manager at M.Mohan Associates