- State: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Salary: 6000 - 7999
- Gender: Any
- Career Level: Mid-level
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 Years
- Minimum Education: Any Education
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Listed: December 15, 2016 9:18 AM
- Expires: 322 days, 20 hours
How to apply
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven individual to join a fast growing digital Search (SEO) agency in the Middle East. The successful applicant will already have a background of paid search management and will have a keen interest in search engine optimisation – SEO.
The successful applicant will have at least 3-5 years’ experience within an agency environment dedicated to PPC or SEO, managing campaigns for a variety of clients and must be able to show the ability to present strategy reviews as well as support the business development and pitching process. The candidate will have experience dealing with client communication on a regular basis, with a strong analytical mind-set. As part of our ever growing content strategy delivery to our clients the candidate must poses extremely strong English writing, editing and proofing capability. The successful applicant will be working in a very friendly and supportive environment and will be well rewarded for good performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate proactive account management and add value to accounts, act as focal point in dealing with client requests and driving client satisfaction
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs
- Thorough understanding of SEO and PPC practices, tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of content marketing strategies that complement SEO performance
- Formulate campaign strategy, keyword research & potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analyse campaign performance, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project manage all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to high standards.
- Demonstrate continued increase in knowledge of SEO and PPC .
- Keep up to date with marketplace and technical developments and integrate recent search developments into client campaigns.
- Coordinate with assigned team to ensure timely delivery of PPC and SEO projects to clients.
- Must preferably have at least 2 years experience working in Dubai
- Google Adwords qualified
- Experience setting up and running PPC campaigns
- Currently in an SEO or PPC Role at Account Manager level
- Excellent command of the English spoken and written language; strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Strong account management, relationship building & client facing skills
- Data driven with an analytical mind set and the ability to present data and ‘de-jargon’ information to clients
- Educated to Degree Standard, ideally within marketing, online or computing
- Knowledge of analytical tools and bid management tools
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel knowledge of research tools, bid management tools and Google webmaster tools
- Conscientious, self-motivated and a team player
In return, Sekari offers competetive salary, medical, visa and annual flight ticket.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted with a CV will be considered.