- State: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Contact No.: +971588534665
- Salary: 2000 - 3999
- Gender: Male
- Career Level: Mid-level
- Minimum Experience: 2-5 Years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Listed: January 8, 2017 11:59 AM
- Expires: 339 days, 13 hours
Email: [email protected],
Seeking a position to manage high value engineering projects with an aim of achieving profitable, prompt and faultless delivery
• Result oriented Engineering professional with more than 3 years of experience in construction and infrastructure industry
• Experienced in Drawings, Procurement and Inspection of very large projects
• Acumen in identifying and protecting high consequence areas, selection of tools and prioritization of risks & mitigation activities
• Good at preparing bills for ongoing and completed projects for various client
• Dexterous with managing project scope, cost, and schedule, in a multidisciplined environment
• Proven history of completing projects on-time, within budget and high-quality deliverables
• Excellent in utilizing resources within cost parameters for maximizing the output
• Hands on experience in evaluating risks and developing strategies to overcome project obstacles
• In-depth knowledge of implementing quality systems & standards, regulatory compliance and strategic planning
• Proficient in using AutoCAD software and MS office tolls
Course Board/University Name Of Institution Year Of Pass Percentage
( Civil Engineering ) JNTU-Hyderabad CMR Institute Of Technology 2013 83.5%
(M.P.C) Board of Intermediate APRJC, Nimmakuru 2009 94.8%
Bharath Chandra High School 2007 86.66%
• Auto cad
• Material Management
• Contract Management
• People Management
• Drawings • Resource Planning & Utilization
• Quality Assurance
• Operational Analysis
Engineer, Megha Engineering & Infrastructure ltd JUNE 2013 – MAY 2015
• Involved in Drawing, certification, Bill of Quantity (BOQ) for contractors and subcontractors
• Planning and monitoring all aspects of project to ensuring compliance with approved drawings and specifications
• Conducting quality tests and preparing test reports and Identifying daily requirement of labour and machinery
• Recruiting and allocation of various resources as per the project requirement
• Maintaining health and safety measures in working site and completed works with zero Lost time Injury
• Coordinating the complete inspection of quality work with the clients
• Estimation of material required for work and liaising with various vendors and material suppliers
• Checking the drawings and designs so that execution work is in accordance with planning and drawings
• Monitoring all records such as field books and placement registers as well as daily project reports
• Giving guidelines to the workers to get accurate result of work
• Maintaining good professional relationship with material supplier
Engineer, Shree Mudra Constructions JULY 2015 – NOVEMBER 2016
• Estimation of Materials required.
• Maintaining the Records at Site i.e., Placement and Quality Testing Records.
• Giving instructions to workers and supervisor’s for quality of work.
• Preparation of Sub Contractors Bills.
• Preparation of Client Bills.
• Solving the Disputes between agency and local people as per the instructions of Management.
• Interaction with concern departments like Government and Third Party Officials.
• Quality Control & Documentation of Project.
• Representation of Executed work in Auto-CAD, by Day to Day Progress.
• Estimating project budget and conducting feasibility study of the projects as per company norms
• Maintaining the daily and monthly reports of working reports
Name : Kamani Raghu,
Father’s Name : Kamani Ramakrishna,
DOB : 02-10-1991,
Nationality : Indian,
Passport details : No: J5482124,
Present Address : Rolla Sharjah, UAE.
Permanent Address : H-NO: 2-76,