- Company Name: Matosian General Trading LLC
- Street: Al Maktum street
- State: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: +971552036467
- Salary: 8000 - 11999
- Gender: Male
- Career Level: Manager
- Minimum Experience: 5-10 Years
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Listed: December 8, 2016 12:17 PM
- Expires: 348 days, 12 hours
Date of Birth: 01/02/1981
Civil Status: Married
Language known: English, Russian, Spanish, Armenian
Skilled working with Microsoft Office programs
Drive License: Available ( manual light vehicle)
Mobile: UAE +971501003384
An educated, informed and competent Logistics Manager who has a long track record of delivering the right products, in the right quantities, to the right location and at the right time. I Am an organized, process driven, and have the ability to develop efficient logistics procedures. In my career I’ve had extensive exposure to first tier logistics and manufacturing supply chain management. I’m pro-active and able to keep numerous plates spinning without losing focus on the customer’s requirements. As a proven leader I’m able to quickly establish clear expectations from junior staff, and I do this by demonstrating high standards of work practices and having a safety conscious attitude. I always encourage colleagues to work cross functionally, and not stop at the boundaries of their job description.
Right now I want to be part of a successful operation, and to work for a company where there will be significant career development opportunities.
• Capable of resolving differences without conflict.
• A willingness to gain professional or technical qualifications.
• Can communicate effectively with colleagues and people in the supply chain.
• Willing to take responsibility for the day to day management & administration of the Logistics department.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
• Turning every challenge into an advantage.
• Delivering change within a fast paced healthcare environment.
• Analyzing business data and drawing logical conclusions.
• Keeping abreast of developments in Logistics & Supply Chain methods.
• Confident in my ability to make the right decisions.
• Numeric and able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accountancy.
• Setting achievable objectives and managing all projects.
• Ensuring that all levels of service are at a very high standard.
Matosian General Trading – Dubai
LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT MANAGER Febr. 2009- Oct. 2016
Responsible for all on site aspects of the logistics, supply chain and customer delivery operations. In charge of making sure that each stage of the distribution process is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
• Working with multiple customers at the same time.
• Conducting disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and taking appropriate action to address any failings.
• Responding to all customer complaints or queries in an efficient manner.
• Visiting key clients to build relationships and identify their key needs.
• Negotiation with Logistics companies and local authority on LTL, TL shipments.
• Working closely with the Sales team to establish pricing parameters and verification of freight charges as it pertains to contracts FAK’s etc.
• Ensuring the efficient running of administration and office procedures.
• Experience in packing and shipping and receiving and freight tracking inventory control.
• Rating of International shipments as it pertains to Homeland Security Issues etc.
• Managing and training of staff in all Operations of Logistics.
• Actively managing subcontractors to ensure that they perform in line with their contractual agreements
• Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse.
• Procurement, warehousing, materials systems, Weights and Research.
• Ensuring appropriate and accurate shipping and storage of all freight, including transit and imports and exports.
• Conducting crime and loss investigations into missing stock and loads.
• Securing and alarming premises and monitoring security procedures.
• Supervising and Training Weights and research team
• Freight Classification Rating system, NMFC-CCSB.
• Supervising the completion of all checks and documentation required by law.
• Controlling the order cycle.
Tierras de Armenia CJSC Jan, 2007 – Febr.2009
Tierras de Armenia” Armenia” Armenian-Argentinian company is specialized of production special wine grapes in Armenia.
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Overseeing the production process.
• Administrating production costs, billing reports and budgets.
• Managing and developing a production team.
• Agreeing weekly production plans and targets.
• Maintaining production equipment.
• Managing the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
• Managing production budgets.
• Implementing best practice production and manufacturing m