- Street: Ajman Rashidiya 3, Abdullah bin Aboot Street Flat No 108, Al Jinnah Building
- State: Ajman
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 0561472889
- Salary: 6000 - 7999
- Gender: Male
- Career Level: Senior
- Minimum Experience: 15+ Years
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Listed: January 8, 2017 5:14 PM
- Expires: 380 days, 11 hours
International Rescue Committee
Sr. Supply Chain Officer, Country Emergency Team, CET Pakistan
7- Years work experience with IRC
24th September 2009 to 13th November 2016
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and review all Purchase Request from Programs and Operations
• To implement strategic sourcing tools, and to lead the vendor selection and negotiation process for facilities management
• Conducting bi-annual ‘value for money’ reviews and to ensure to make an improvement.
• Prepare RFI-RFP-RFQ to invite quotes, Comparative Statements, Bid Analysis, JOA, and Issuing PO/Work orders.
• Ensure that up to date files for price guide / catalogs / products technical information to be used by the office.
• Prepare weekly procurement reports and send to all program and departments, Procurement files are maintained.
• Identifying, selecting and building a strong team of Ad-hoc, Prequalified, and Authorized suppliers.
• Contract management and doing MPA, Master Procurement Agreements, Periodic re-evaluation of suppliers and to maintain and establish strong business relationships with vendors.
• To set SOPs for price negotiation, delivery terms and condition and payment terms.
• To organize modes and methods for need identification, To improve tracking system for procurement
Logistics-Transport and vehicles management:
• I have directly supervised and managed travel of expat staff of around 50 staff and managed 100 -for national staff
• Provide the required technical support to all transport staff in the field site
• I was accountable for DIFOT and was responsible for ensuring smooth running of logistics.
• To monitor inbound or outbound logistics operations like transportation, hiring of labors, warehouse activities, safety performance, and logistics quality management.
• Monitor vehicle maintenance and ensure that the fleet is serviceable and maintaining strong internal control over the fuel consumption for rented and regular vehicles
• Review monthly vehicle reports outlining fuel usage, running and maintenance cost per vehicle
Supply Chain Role and Responsibilities
• Managing and to ensure maximum output by coordinating time schedules and to assign tasks to the entire team on the basis of specialty they have.
• To draft backup plan for Logistics, Procurement, and Fleet.
• Organize training, arrange lesson learned workshop to overcome future problems effectively.
• Supervision of staffing level hiring of supply chain staff and delivering Supply Chain orientation on new SOPs.
• To ensure proper coordination in-house stakeholders like Finance, Sales, Customer care, M&E, and HR
• Conduct meetings to improve Standard Operating Procedures for Logistics, Warehousing, Fleet Management.
• Provide the required technical support to all warehouse staff
• Ensure that updating stock records is done on a daily basis both on the prologs and stock cards
• Ensure that there is controlled access to all IRC stores and ensure that stores premises are secure
• Ensure that all Supply Chain Policies and Procedures pertaining to warehousing are followed and adhered to in all transactions.
• Carry out periodic training reviews with all Supply Chain staff
• Conduct weekly spot checks in IRC Peshawar warehouse and maintain a file for the spot check reports
Administration and facilities management
• Oversee booking of flights and accommodation for staff
• Ensure general office administration and housekeeping.
• Ensure proper administration and maintenance of the guesthouse, staff cafeteria, visitors’ accommodation and bookings.
• Ensure that all IRC Peshawar premises are well maintained.
Planning and Development Department, Pakistan.
Accounts and Admin Officer, Jan 1, 2003-September 23, 2009
• Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
• Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
• Manage cash controls as well as maintain bookkeeping up-to-date.
• Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
• Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
• Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
• Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc as required.
• Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
• Preparation of Cash Flow report
Administration and Management
• Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
• Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
• To plan, organize, and administer the activities of department, office, or division efficiently.
• To keep informed of new developments relating to supply chain and Accounts function and to maintain a creative and experimental at